Many of the homes that we have Elevated, Built or Remodeled in the different programs met special needs accessibility. We have worked closely with Architects, Engineers, and Elevator Companies, to meet the homeowner’s needs, while complying with the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA).
Many of our trades are involved with the process, including electrical and carpentry. We have installed ramps for lower elevated homes. For homes that are elevated above 5 feet, we install elevators and wheelchair lifts.
We received an award from the Houston-Galveston Area Council for our hard work and dedication in assisting our elderly and disabled neighbors to remain independent in their home. We received this award for adding special needs accessibility to homes while meeting contractual agreements, exceptional performance standards and deadlines, professionalism and a commitment to quality work.
Complete Bathroom Modification:
- Installation of Walk-In & Wheelchair Accessible Showers
- Installation of ADA Grab Bars & ADA Toilets
- Weatherization around windows and Doors to reduce utility bills
- Installation of Energy Efficient AC/ Heat Window Units
- Installation of Screen Doors and Exterior Doors
- Installation of Energy Efficient Water Heaters
- Design and Build Stairs with Railings
- Widen Interior Doors to allow for wheelchair / walker mobility
- Remove and Replace Damaged Sheetrock/Drywall